Tuesday, November 11

Field Days and Busy Days...

Had a field day over the weekend taking photos at the Marina Barage with the Nikon D90. My first time touching a DSLR. SO exciting! I felt like a pro.... cept the photos far from pro.. hahaa...

Today too was a field day with Olps youth... just came back from "supper" and a nice long chat with the other youth ministry members like David, Neil, Teresa, Roy, & Van... it's times like these that you feel, the sense of unity - and quells all the worries I have about people's opinions about me. That insecurity. It vanishes. Because when talking to people, face-to-face, you ease all tensions as you create bonds, talk it out, and share and learn from each other. It's a great thing.

Geesh.. too many thoughts, and things to do. I think my list goes up to 20! And can u believe it I am really wanting to do them all, cept there's just not enough time. I am really a workaholic. Maybe it's through the work that I find meaning in life. And I really think so. I mean, my mum and dad are really hard working people. So perhaps, in some ways, I do take after them. And i'm not so different from ju too... I love the finer things in life and want everything the best too!

The list of very important and yet not so important things-to-do:
- Find bowls for Sat Con3 Camp session. Gotta delegate this to someone else man.
- Find song for World Aid's Day Mass
- Send out email to notify youth ministry that we are not doing the fun day in Nov but in Dec instead as a christmas gathering
- Arrange practice this Thursday for Con3 Camp (confirm venue)
- Get old revival seminar pictures & documents and send to Gavin
- OLPS youth minutes for Oct mtg
- Touch base with OLPS youth ministries on Parish Assembly
- Send summary to PPC for youth ministry's update
- Upload marina barage photos into Facebook
- Develop my photos
- Do up cordas-quad website
- PLUS... haha... you're gonna die when u read this ---- watch all my "back-dated" anime -- yes still got backdated ones!!! I am now currently still keeping up with animes like Naruto Shippuden; Bleach; D.Gray-man; Prince of Tennis; Vampire Knight-guilty; Shugo Chara; Nabari no Ou; plus a new taiwanese drama. No wonder I have no time.

Tomorrow at work will be another day of troubleshooting for this period and following up, and checkin off the list of to-dos at work too. I already wrote it down nicely --- about 7 on the list.. woah. I am becoming a super woman... not.

What fuels me? I should think: my personal passion & commitment 20%, sense of responsibility 20%, perhaps, love for others 10%... and Strength from God 50%.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908