Wednesday, November 5

Study of Orchids

This is a little feature on orchids... why? Somehow, I dreamt of a sky of orchids sometime back, and that dream was really astounding. The image was so vivid, and it stuck in my head as something absolutely surreal and wonderful. And a quick check on dreammoods.com say that to see orchids in your dream, symbolizes gentleness, romance. beauty and sensuality.

And now, every day when I get to my workplace, I pass by the tanjong pagar market & residential houses and there's like an orchid on each of them! (of course, i don't see them this week already coz i changed my travel route to office! hehe).

So these orchids in the picture were from the 11 October performance we had at "Music of the Spheres" a choir concert, where the olps ensemble performed in a 10 minute instrumental segment before the choirs came on. The orchids were presented to us after the concert as a thank you gesture.

Btw.. I added bit of colour & contrast editing here...











I've put them up on Noise Singapore too! See them here!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908