Saturday, December 27

My 2009 Year

I am just only starting to think about what 2009 will be like. Certainly it is scary to imagine a whole new year ahead and the things of the 'future'. But i think what will be more scary is that the year will be "the same". Looking at my list of things i want to do, it pretty much goes back into the same things, like work on my exercise, web project or string stuff that is the SAME every year.

But anyway, its alright. Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be.

So now, at my present state (dreaming of a wonderful future... idealistic and naive perhaps)... I would wish for my 2009 year to be able to complete these things:
  1. - Continue Learning Japanese
  2. - Do Art. Get that exhibition idea going!
  3. - Visit Japan. If not, maybe Sarawak with Pau, or Cambodia, or anywhere affordable!
  4. - Play viola with NTU SO again
  5. - Get the string quartet going (incl website)
  6. - Do up the Worship Lifestyle website
  7. - OLPS Ensemble = make a CD?
  8. - Continue in OLPS Youth (1 more year term)
  9. - Arrange more photo outings
  10. - Exercise more (Tennis, Blading regularly!)
  11. - Take mama Penny, Mum & Dad out for more events/fun
  12. - Do some Poetry!
  13. - Continue serving in YAM (get new musicians to step up)
  14. - And last but not least, the foundation of everything, Prayer. To pray more consistently and wholeheartedly.

That's all. I am pretty ambitious eh. Or simple. How do you want to see it?

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Smuggitarius said...

Hi there dear Sam, ur list looks good, i think art and music are good directions for you. Given that you always had talents and opportunities in those areas. Did you say exibition? I am coming for that, oh have you forgotten the painting you promised me? I am still waiting..... *wink
Exercise is good, why dont you consider a trek, we can do that Sarawak thing late next year perhaps....

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908