Tuesday, February 3

Anime Music on Piano... my Latest challenge!

Fantastic... downloaded the sheet music but when i tried it, my gosh.. it was like 5 sharps, then later morph into 5 flats then 5 sharps again... oh gosh.. i took like almost 2 hours tonight, "sight-reading" 8 songs,.. and only got through each song once (at most twice for just a couple of them).

It's really tough, but there are people who are just so good at the piano. I sux at it.. but this is a break for the norm for me. Pity there's not much string quartet arrangements for these... Below are 6 of the songs for tonight...

Vampire Knight - Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi


Clannad - Dango Daikazoku (The Big family of Dango) -- don't see this as easy... i kinda stumbled at every bar lor... hahaah.. 4 flats. OK my piano really sux... !


Elfen Lied - Lilium (didn't watch this but i like the song.. melancholic...):


*Interesting fact: Lilium, the opening song of Elfen Lied, is written with Ecclesiastical Latin lyric cited from biblical passages arranged in style of Gregorian chant and performed by soprano Kumiko Noma.

Bleach - Life by Yui


Bleach - life is like a boat - by Rie fu (my all time favourite)


Vampire Knight guilty - Suna no oshiro -


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908