Monday, April 6

Do you know Kkottongnae?

"Kkottongnae", Flower Village in English, is a community of love and salvation. I still wanna go. Have even taken leave already too. Woo hoo! View Video Clip


And all things Korean.. started on a new korean drama calledIljimae... (SBS version - I realised that there is 2 versions!) starring Lee Joon Ki.... woohhh! I loved him in the movie "The King & The Clown".... now have to see how this series goes. ;) and after this, finally, will get down to "boys over flowers" wahaha... which i've heard so much about and it's still on my list of 'to watch'...

My.. what happened to my Jap. Guess I must have ranted too much about it and still no one able to go with me this year. So, first come first serve -- Korea it shall be.... !


Anyway.. am completely "raptured" by this album - Libera "Angel Voices" -- think i got it from abi. Truly "celestial sounds for a new time".

I like this one -- "Salva Me" - Domine deus miserere mei (Lord God have mercy on me)


And this is one we heard in 2006 when playing with the quartet in Bali for a super-duper high-class wedding!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908