Wednesday, March 25

Inspired...

I am inspired. Might want to go to this conference in June in Khottongnae...

Watch the video:
http://www.loveinaction.co.kr/



and my latest recommendation!

Japanese Movie:
The Violin Over the Seas / The Violin Across the Channel


Quote from this reviewer's blog:
"Made based on a true story, I found myself asking over and over the big question the movie was telling: How far will you go to pursue your dream?"

Yeah... I'm only on the first episode now.. (only 2 parts). But it made me sit up and watch it through last night.. Movies like these have so much more depth, meaning, beauty, lovely music, and leaves lasting impressions. AHHH I can't wait to watch the 2nd part now...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908