Thursday, March 5

10 years from now...

Scary thought to think about... but on the way home today, I just had to dally on this thought, "where would I be 10 years from now?"

Well, this is a rather important question isn't it? It would hold my dreams, and goals for the next 10 years ahead. I just thought, maybe i'll just dream a bit,... not being realistic, not being fixed... these ideas could very well change a few days later!

So... 10 years from now? I'd like to...

- have studied Japanese fully and can converse!
- have my own set of art paintings.. along the way, discover more strengths in art, discover how to be bold through art
- have visited many more parts of the world, mainly, ancient cities like parts of china, tibet, greece, not forgetting my still top-on-the-list, Japan
- be fitter than I am at 27 yrs old!
- be more inspirational than I am now
- be able to give talks and confidently minister to people in the ministry I am in
- have done a mission trip at least to a 3rd world country
- have visited 2 more World Youth Days (next is in Spain in 2011!)
- have my own house/living quarters/whatever
- understand more about financing myself totally
- still look ok... not too old (haaha)
- maybe sport spunky short hairstyle
- be free-er than myself at 27 yrs old
- be a well-known something... (whatever my profession will be then)
- Continue to meet up with my best friends and keep in touch with people as much as i can (surely my circle of friends will be even wider than today)
- be more satisfied with life than I am now
- have read the Bible another round through, beginning to the end..
- my parents would be around 70 by then.. so i guess, taking care of them...
- Having regular catchups with my sister!
- Touch base with my cousins. As of now, I am a bit grieved that my family does not uphold the rule that we should all meet up during Chinese New Year. As such, there are cousins whom I have not met for the last few years ever since I was in Uni.
- have tried skiing & sky diving
- have visited grand canyon and done some hang-gliding

I guess, this also translates into a "before-I-die" list... hahaaha... oh gosh.. why am i so morbid!

so before I end, I better put a disclaimer - that Que Sera Serah... whatever will be will be... I will let God have the final Say. haha!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908