Sunday, February 8

The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning

I feel so accomplished over this weekend. Did a lotta things... a really lotta things...

Woke up at 7:30am this Saturday and it's been a whirlwind all through till now.. 11pm on Sun night. I am finally taking a long nice breath.... to enjoy the cool night air.

So, it began like this on Saturday:
- woke up - designed the flyer for the youth testimonies. Emailed to my church office.
- go to office at 9am, collect signed certs (for the youth) and zap it.
- zapped 600 copies of the flyer designed this morning. Picture too black, removed the pic.
- 10:30am -- rushed over to the district youth day meeting with the youths from other east parishes... ended at 12noon.
- continue with the certs/flyers.. writing names on certs, then folding the flyers... then laminate certs.
- left halfway with my peeps helping to finish up the lamination.
- go home change then go out to Sentosa...
- games & food & beer and cake and song, and waboba ball playing with my lovely colleague-friends... they will kill me if i just say "colleagues" ... hoho ho..
- then rush over to go home then go out for JC dinner. It's supposed to be a reunion but only 4 came (incl me). SO... we had a nice dinner. I had my 2nd birthday slice of cake... ;)
- Then got stuck in a 45mins jam at liang court car park. How come?
- Then go to my best secondary friend Ruby's house to play Wii... guitar hero... super mario... whoo ho.. superb... and we also had a lot of fun looking at old secondary school and Jc photos. Gosh... I WAS SUPER THIN AND COOL then. Oh gawsh.. i really wonder why i felt fat then.. and NOW i don't feel fat, but am fat. Maybe i have resigned to fate or got more cosy with how I look. Haha.. see how time flies.
- Today, woke up, did up the printing of various youth ministry stuff, then get changed to go to church. We had the youth commissioning mass, lunch and a talk by Bro Jovita. It turned out smooth, and I was pleasantly very happy that it was over and went ok.
- Finally, chill out at Coffee Club this afternoon with YAMers. It was such a good time.. with our core team members, and Van... later with Paul too... I felt, belonged, loved, and yes, I had my 3rd Slice of Chocolate (this time Cheesecake) cake.
- After a lot of crappy photos, and silly faces, we made our way home.
- At home, I went to do the OLPS e-newsletter, being so inspired...
- Then, I went to play my new piano challenge pieces. It's a bit easier on the second round. But the song "lilium" is super damn hard.
- Finally, I am back here at the com... all wacked out. Here's to a typical weekend. Damn tired now and it's time to rest and call it a week.

SO it's now the end of the week, but the beginning of a new one ahead.

Just like how bro. Jo told us, it's a beginning... our service in Christ.. our youth ministry mission field,..

I sigh at how it is NOT the end yet..... but I rejoice at how it's just the beginning again.....

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 corinthians 5:17


John 12:24 (New International Version)
24I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908