Friday, March 6

2 of my works are in Noise Singapore 2009!

Hee so excited. 2 of my photo/art was chosen for Noise Singapore. This is out of 1600 works! Some are printed on walls, some on T-shirts, some on other panels.. very random.

Unfortunately, my photo was printed in the viewing booklet which is not for sale. Silly isn't it? All the artists' in the booklet would be so disappointed that they could not "take it home" somehow. Well, no choice, had to resort to taking a photo with the booklet!











The entry: "The Forlorn Tree", by Auburnskye.
Taken at Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin in Sept 2008



AND little did i realise, my art piece also was chosen! Now I must go back and find it!
It's on page 1 of the website Art Showcase.... ! Look for "Auburnskye"...
http://www.noisesingapore.com/member/noise/showcase/snippets/ShowcaseArt


Done exactly a year ago on 5 March 2008!


Hahaha! What a surprise!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908