Friday, July 10

Eternal Place




This song struck me some time long ago. The title, "eternal place", reminds me of "heaven". And one of the lyrics (english part) says, "Tell me how to live without your love".... if you take it in a worldly sense, it is simply someone else's love, But if you take it in a spiritual sense, i can also make it refer to the love of God, rite..



Anyway I just watched the J-drama "Innocent Love" -- the writer must be a catholic or something, it's strewn with catholic scenarios, a church (with crucifix), priest & confession, the songs "amazing grace" "what a friend we have in Jesus"... and so forth. I think if I go back in the episodes, i can pick up the wordings to the song even! haha... watched this drama coz of Horikita Maki (actress in HanaKimi, Atashinchi no Danshi). I think she's "ok" in this show. But I prefer her in comedy roles.. :)

Ok back to talking about an "eternal place" - at this stage... i just imagine a peaceful haven... sunlight streaming down through the woods, a little enclave, little wild flowers growing all around, and it is just peaceful. Sometimes, we long for a bit of magic, an illusion, an alternate reality.. Nothing wrong with present day life. But nothing wrong, also nothing to excite...

I am dreaming again..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908