Wednesday, May 20

Reminiscing DC Talk

This was my fave songs, during the time of 1999, something like 10 yrs ago.. hwahah.. this is the time when i had my first experience of God during the YISS camp. Back then, my music tastes were also different (as I have blogged on this topic a few times already before).

Today, I just remembered some of the songs I liked during the 'transition' phase of my real crossover to christian music over 1999-2001. It was DC Talk. I remember buying this CD at the Heeren's HMV... haha.. I was still really crazy then, collecting CDs and feeling really cool when i bought one....

Hearing it today, i'm like... haha.. cool... how far i've come along... (though when i hear these songs again, it still feels exciting!)


This is damn emo (angry!) man... but i'm kinda glad that my taste today of course, is no longer like this. In fact, I'm glad that I like things like classical music now. Call me a prude, a bore. But it's like a whole new level.





Hehe!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908