Friday, April 24

Latest Rantings!

ok... it's been a long time since I ranted -- Today, I wanna talk about the most unimportant stuff. There's no point about this post..... IF you're reading this, haha.. it's funny too. Coz there's really no point. I'm ranting. It's just an exercise to get my fingers moving, typing. Yes, I love to type. I can type like 80-90 (wpm) words per minute... if i'm not wrong...

Anyway, am on a film roll. Catching some films at the SIFF, and just feel like staying home all day to watch movies... get lost in a world of make-believe perhaps! Also started on a new anime series called Kuroshitsuji. Yet another 'butler' kinda genre. This is quite interesting so far though, kinda like 1/3rd through. It's so addictive.

Meanwhile, I am now looking for new piano sheet music. I wanna find some korean ones this round..hwhaaha.. all things Korea...

I'm thinking... it's much easier to stick to something when one keeps talking about it. I had to do so, otherwise my decision would waver.

Lastly... i have a stupid nagging thought that comes yet again - telling me that I am like good in many things but a master of none. Also, when there are certain expectations placed on me, I find myself bulking and like a donkey, it takes ages to pull myself up and begin. But when I finally begin, I know that I will thoroughly enjoy the process and really engross myself in the doings.. This seems to work for me in most things I do... at work, in school, in church and so forth.

Finally.. this post seems pointless. Well, it's alright..... it was meant to be anyway! hahaha... good nite!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, u know i would read even a rant haha. yah lor, three words, "Just DO it" Hugs, Pau

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908