Wednesday, May 6

Don't they look similar?

Recently, I started watching the korean version of hana yori dango - "Boys over flowers" which friends have been ranting about... And somehow, the female lead keeps ringing a bell of someone from another show I've seen. Finally, I link it up... it's Nodame from Nodame Cantabile (j-drama)

... see? doesn't Geum Jan Di (acted by korean actress Gu Hye-sun):



.. Look so much like.... Megumi Nodame (acted by japanese actress - Juri Ueno)? hwhahaa.. the only difference is that Jan Di is always pulling an angry look in the show (but i'm only on episode 4 so far!)... whereas Nodame is mostly blur-dreamy-smiles.

You can probably guess who I like more....



Talking about Nodame cantabile, yippee there's going to be a movie out next year!! It's a fantastic story! Woohooo Can't wait!!!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908