Monday, July 13

Holiday!

I want another holiday!!! hwaaaa.. barely back and wishing for another holiday... oh gosh! Well, if I had a full month of holiday, what would I do?

I'd watch all my backdated anime & drama! Read Harry potter finish.. Do my paper toling and study more Nihongo... And go for my art lessons, play my piano, and learn the American Quartet and Smetana viola parts properly...

Anyway... I'm so proud of myself for starting to read again... I have barely started - only chapter 1 of this book I bought at the HK airport. Haha.... hope i can make it through... it's been years since I read a full book proper.

Next, I am wishing for more time once again because i just have too many hobbies. It's so hard to make time... I wonder, do I really enjoy all these hobbies or am I just doing too many things?

The result is, I really enjoy all these things. Unfortunately, time is not unlimited, so as I do all these things, I have to also manage my time even more!

That's why, these few days, I'd been thinking of being more disciplined. I could do a few things within 1 night if I portioned my time well.

And so,.... I shall embark on a disciplined lifestyle. And that should include prayer time as well! Must not forget.

Not to mention, I think i have to go shopping again. It's been like 8 months since I last shopped! Can you believe that?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908