Saturday, July 11

Wonderful God

It's a wonder, how songs can suddenly pop up in my head even though I seldom listen to them nowadays. Maybe it's God's way of speaking to me... having me remember a song out of the blue, and finding that the lyrics are quite meaningful for me at this point of time... ?

Tonite, after the OLPS Parish dinner, I come back and settle down and still wide awake, here I am again online. And this song "wonderful God" by Darlene Zschech just pops into my head. Trust me, I don't know this song at all, but the intro tune "Wonderful God..." just replays and replays in my head and I just have to go and do a search on Google.

SO, I then find out that this song is from Hillsong's God He Reigns album. And I find out more of its lyrics. Here goes:



Wonderful God Lyrics

Beautiful is Your creation
You're glorious in every way
You surround us with
Your faithful love
And we can trust in all You say

Wonderful God
Wonderful O God

You are worthy of all glory
All honour and praise
All to You our God
Forever and always
You are worthy of our worship
And worthy of our love
We stand in awe of
All You are

You are love
You are life
You are all glorious
You are love
You are life
You are all glorious

And at the end of this song.... I can feel God asking... "Follow me"!

Trust me, the spiritual life is not an easy path. It's so hidden. It's fleeting. No one can really understand. If I say, God spoke to me... who would believe me?

But therefore, I want to walk this road. How to live my christian life? I can only learn from the ONE father, the one God, the creator of life, of heaven and earth. I, who am nothing, can't know what to do in my own wisdom. I have to trust in Him, my Lord and creator...

These truths, suddenly seem quite clear again. Maybe after many months of cloudy vision, the sky is clearing up again.... that I may see God's face... and hear God's voice?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908