Saturday, November 6

Accounting blues

Nope... not doing it.. the exam... not going for the Accounting exam...

After debating at least a hundred times with myself, I finally decided that I won't be going for the exams. I think it's quite sad but what to do when I will not pass anyway? I am definitely sure I won't pass, coz it's partly my fault, didn't do my preps during the last 3 days,.. it was too overwhelming... i mean, everytime I start I hear the lecturer's voice saying "if you didn't do the practices regularly, then u can forget about going to the exam." Well he said it! What's more, if I only know a quarter of what I shld know, then no point going and wasting more time. I think I will do an outside course one day --- ONE day -- but for the time being, no use stressing over already-sour-milk.

Then I thought something better, hey it's not that I'm bad at accounting, its just that I didnt' give it enough time.. not that I can't do it. So yeah, perhaps I'll try again in the future, but no no i'm not going to take this anytime as elective again next sem,.. too risky!

And anyway, I woke up today to a really beautiful sky... and just felt that woah... I should be sitting in my reclining chair on the deck and appreciating the wonderful morning... then I look down and see all the cars going past and just feel like.. ."Shucks... i'm in Singapore.. no chance.."

Lovely isn't it... :)


Back to accounting again... haha..of all jobs in the world, I have a terrible bias against anything to do with finance... I DON"T WANT to deal with money, but sadly money is what makes the world go round.. and perhaps that's why I even wanted to do this subject anyway... BUT SEE LAH! Look what happened, coz i'm not so terrifically interested in this subject, it got left on the shelf.. Perhaps it's coz I always lost at Monopoly... hahaha! *shrugs*

2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear... just read ur post. sorry u missed so many accounting classes coz of fyp! gosh.. but well at least i hope u learnt at least something from those times u attended? that's what matters.. not the grades, coz at the end of the day, its not the grades u bring with u, its the knowledge gained, so as long as u learnt even just a tiny bit, its reason enough for taking the course :)

chin up for PR!
-es

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

hhaha thanxxx! It's not fyp's fault.. i shld have practiced the questions more.. but well yeah did learn abit! at least not so dumb already and i know how a debit card works..hahaha... debit.. vs credit.. mwahahaa.a

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908