Monday, November 1

Late & freaked to tears

Late to tears:
Ohhh dear... i konked out last night again... didnt' manage to study the whole night thru as i would have prefered... now it's down to 1 day to Media Law, which I'm only at 1/4th worth of studying. Sigh.. been so lazy and unmotivated the past 2 days.. precious days.. God forgive me for wasting time... really i've been a bum the last 2 days... trying to study then going off to do stuff on the net.. then going off to do this and that... and not being able to concentrate. Anyways, today I'm in a good mood and a good frame of mind. GOOD coz it's the last day... and even though i'm late to tears, I will still study hard as i can for tmrw... no choice haaa.. but also coz it's so typical of me now.. really last minute.. kinda bad actually.

Freaked to tears:
Had a nightmare last night... okay it was kinda disjointed again as usual... I can't remember the first part, only that it was about being in some kind of floating bus.. and with my family (Dad, Ju) and we were on this mega wave and I was tryin to steer the wheel and make sure we remain on that wave. The wave then brought us to some kind of fly way where we had to jump (think of computer games lah) and reach a particular platform. We did and landed well.. and all around was old china houses and grassland...

The next part was that I was out with a bunch of friends.. some KC friends, some unknowns.. then we were supposed to walk from somewhere in Siglap to Katong to this particular shop for I-don't-know-what.. Then I was grumbling saying "so far,.. how to walk!!" (hahaa...) Then we made a wrong turn (apparently I was the leader).. so someone (sounds like my Uni friend Esther..) said "no it's this way".. so we went that way.. back to correct track. Then we went ahead.

Then suddenly we were at my house.. apparently I had to get something from home and was going to leave again.. told the rest to go first.. Though one friend was still with me.. so upon leaving... standing outside the house now, I realised the main door was cut in HALF!~~ (horizontally)... and the other (top) half was kinda gone!!! So I said.. WAIT! I gotta fix it!! Then I tried and tried to fix the top half - apparently I was trying to tape pieces of paper together! But It was flimsy...

Now I was still at the door but sitting down, and I saw 2 kids from opposite house (it seems I didn't like their mother and was quite suspicious of the 2 kids - they seemed evil somehow..).. but I tried being friendly and asked them their name.. (which I forgot).. well they simply sat around me as I tried to fix the door (meanwhile my other friend was no where around now).

Then here's the scary part.. Then the older kid (a boy) suddenly said.. "hey.. do you notice there's something over there?" I looked in at the house walkway from the door (next to the hall) and somehow, agreed that there was some kind of evil spirit there.. and I was terrified.. so I tried to say, "Be gone in the name of Jesus.!" But I couldn't say the words! I Kept trying about 5 to 6 times before I could say it, and it disappeared!

Then I woke up (but I was still dreaming- it was a dream within a dream!) and found myself in a room overlooking a nice lake and landscape... I looked out and said to Aunty Penny (next to me).. "Wow.. what a nice day... ".. and I was really appreciating the landscape... it was like dreamland. A cute weird (kinda cartoony) bird flew by... (wish I could draw it).. and it looked really funny.. UNTIL I realised that the lake was actually result of a huge FLOOD! And then I saw house tops of submerged houses..!

Then suddenly I realised I was in the "floating bus" again... [MAYbe coz I was reading about NOah's ark before I slept!!!] and then it started moving along the wave again... and then it did a mega leap over this "waterfall" and was supposed to land on a particular runway.... Although this runway wasn't something like an airport runway but u know the walkway up towards one of those Chinese Palaces which is huge and old and grand. Yup. That one.. In between the waterfall and the runway of the palace was some pitt, which I dunno what.. and AHHHH we didn't make it! It was kinda like "Game Over!" I could just feel that surge of inertia that you get when falling, and then I woke up!!!!!!!!!...

Now someone tell me what it means!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908