Saturday, July 23

Bird flying dream!!!

Another flying dream.. this time.. I was playing a computer game, controlling a bird and was supposed to collect as many stars as I could (it was against the night sky). The bird was supposed to fly off a trajectory before it could 'pass' the initial barrier. After trying a few times, the bird got through even though I didn't think it passed... and the next scene was purely fantastic..I was controlling the bird to collect stars and there was a vast array. I distinctly remember trying to move the joystick so that I could just collect all of them!! IT was like swimming in a pool of coins! (Remember Scrooge and the 3 ducks..)



What does it mean? Perhaps,.. a feeling of relief (after getting the job which I didn't expect to be so fast).. and thus 'passing' the initial barrier.. And collecting stars: means that I'm like soaking in the vast abundant life ahead of me.. trying to soak in as much as I can.. discovering that "HEY" I can move upwards, downwards and even sideways (it was a 3D game)... except backward. This prob shows that life is moving,. forward.. no time to look back.



:)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908