Wednesday, July 6

WHy is my Blogger in CHINESE?

Why why why is my blogger dashboard in chinese?

ANyways.. I'm back! It's really hot,.. and I'm still up and bright at 1:30am, and Hokkien mee suddenly tastes super salty and overloaded with msg and lard..

It's really cool to catch up with friends.. slowly one by one! Going to SCI Alumni gathering at Brewerkz this Thurs too.. excited! A friend got attached.. exciting.. and I'm gonna get myself a good new set of makeup soon! Super excited!

Was just thinking of people who live life to the max. Taking things to the max.. doing things to the fullest.. giving things your best.. that's what I wanna do. I wanna go all out! For myself.. for God.. to be respectable and a good living example!

I don't wanna live life having no one benefited from me, my love, my time, my care.. I wanna leave a legacy! Hahaha.. sounds big and lofty.. but yup that's what i wanna do. It doesn't have to be a legacy in the whole of singapore or world even.. just among the people who matters... just so that some are touched. Authentic wisdom and love goes a long way.. it multiplies.

Peace!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908