Friday, June 24

Renewed...

I'm enjoying life man... cherishing every bit of each minute that I have on me now.. reflecting on each moment.. and loving every new sight and new person I'm meeting. And its fun!

When July comes it will signal the end of my hols and bumming around.. and the start of getting serious about my life and work. For once, I wanna put in all my effort.. once again.. to do things to my best ability. For all the crappy grades in NTU, I believe that if I work harder, I'll do better. Only thing.. is I must be prepared to pay the cost of hard work. With a clearer head now.. I seem to know better where I'm headed. So God Bless me as I plunge into the deep end of the pool and begin life once again.. on a new note..

For a new me.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908