Saturday, June 4

I lost my appetite like this!??!

Ugh.. here I am happily just heated up some yummy breaded fish fillet for dinner. And I settle down in front of the computer to read some emails and hmmm since I've just finished reading a manga called Yakitate Japan (up till where it is nwo currently).. was excited about starting a new series...

AND THEN out of curiousity.. I saw this manga called 666 Satan and wanted to find out what its about and the google links that came out were all about Satanism and Church of Satan and so OUT OF CURIOSITY again I clicked on Church of Satan.. but before I could go on reading more.. my stomach did a flip and I felt nauseus, and promptly lost my appetite! There. What a response. *Cringing in horror*

After reading.. "Instead of creating sins to insure guilty compliance, Satan encouraged indulgence. He was the single deity who could really understand us." Truly the father of lies.

*stomach upset*...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908