Monday, May 9

Going for A HoLiDaY~!! Yippee!!

I'm going for a holiday!! A super long holiday! A holiday a holiday a holi-holi-day!!!

Well.. the stuff to get done before I go is freeking me out in one way, so many things to get settled.. but the trip is all so worth it.... time flies by so fast, its already reaching May 15! Yup i'll be flying off to London on May 15th and be back on July 3rd! Will visit Austria and Pauline! Then back to London and off to cambridge to camp in wif Ju and then we'll go touring together! yoo hoo..

All I wanna do is have some fun! aNd Bum around.. really... do nothing.. I dun even care if I don't get to see many things.. I just wanna bum around.. backpack around.. be a wandering traveller.. that sounds great isn't it? hehhehe....

A carefree lifestyle...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908