Sunday, April 24

3 days to end of my studies??!!

3 more days and School's really really really over!! Not to mention, it feels over already! I just had a dream the other day that I was rushing around to collect autographs.. the sort of thing you'd do on the last days of school... and I was getting Ruby's autograph plus a few more of my secondary school friends (funny its the secondary school friends..ehehe) and then there was a ceremony-concert thing going on in some auditorium of which i missed (I always am the last to know and blur - something like me in primary school..)

So well interesting dream it was, but it didn't leave me feeling too great for today.. as usual, suckky mood.. i think it's just the mood? Maybe its the phase thing.. u know.. like.. now what's next in life? and having really itchy patches on my arms.. i better go see a doctor soon...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908