Sunday, April 3

sombre afternoon...

the pope has passed on. Significant. millions of catholics across the world must be mourning now..

feeling a tad bit sad for the loss of this great man. However, glad that he's finally done his job here on earth and now I pray he's with God in heaven.

on another sombre note.. went for spa session today with mum and instead of relaxation.. i'm all aching now!! haaha.. ironically... my "unflexed" muscles couldn't withstand the pressure of all the kneading.. looks like i've gotta work them harder... hahaha.. trying to think of some new regime which I can STICK TO.. haha... me and aunty penny.... we gotta work it out!! how how how? it's all in the mind...

another note... i'm swarmed with things to do.. an overdue poster for michelle, CD design assignment for school, evangelism project planning plus nitty gritty stuff like getting my resume done, travel plans, and studying for jap. man.. i just need to sit down, do my work.. and NOT watch TV or fall asleep on the bed.. i'm such a slouch..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908