Wednesday, March 9

Donkey N Me

I was just about to write about the "10 things I hate about me".

But then I came across this website. Thank God! It said:


God always has a great plan for you to conquer and win! In crisis we need to turn our focus off the problem and onto Him - like David did. Take comfort in the following scriptures and HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT THE PICTURE BELOW.


Prov 17:22 (TLB) A cheerful heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit makes one sick.

1 Pet 5:7 (NKJ) ...casting ALL your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

1 Sam 30:6 (NAU) Moreover David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters (who had been taken captive). But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.

Psa 37:5 (NLT) Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust Him, and He will help you.

Psa 55:22 (NAU) Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will NEVER allow the righteous to be shaken.

Matt 6:34 (NAU) "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Phil 4:6 (NLT) Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.

Have you ever felt helpless through being overloaded?
SAM >>> YESSSSS!!!!! Overloaded with unsightly moods and general disability to do work i'm supposed to be doing. burnout?

How do you think this poor donkey feels?
SAM >>> Man.. I wish I was the donkey.. it won't be so bad..


Donkey: Will someone please explain the center of gravity to this dude.
Donkey: I love these breaks - the joy of resting one's legs.
Donkey: Anyone got a pillow for my butt?
Donkey: Wait till I report you to my union.
Donkey: A little dignity please!
Donkey: Thanks bud - I've always wanted see what things look like from up here
.

PS: Actually, time-wise i'm not that "busy". Been pretty free enough to read lots of mangas, watch movie, go sleep thru the day.. etc.. What is it? Is it just a lack of motivation. Been on the last week till now.

Yup maybe I should just quit complaining and pray about everything. Faith. Faith Faith!! I'm really in the fire of testing of faith.. tested...tried! passed?

Phil 4:6 (NLT) Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.





My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908