Saturday, February 26

I am but a gal

updated by friendster profile.. geesh.. i wrote: Identity crisis once again. ...I'll give you 2 answers.. or more.

But well.. the whole me thing is that.. I am a nice gal who's calm and composed many a time but in reality, she's either blur or apathetic, or just slow to react. I sometimes don't express myself enough. So that makes me not a very open person as well.

But I am a person who understands the pains of life, as well as the joys. And amazingly, I have the wisdom to look above our fleeting successes and pleasures on this Earth to look at the wider picture. God's picture.

Nevertheless, I am but a human. I am also a gal. I suffer from emotional rollercoasters unseen from the sight of many people because I am usually so busy and never have much time to share my heart with anyone. I am but a gal.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908