Tuesday, February 15

Seriously stressed

I'm seriously stressed. Or maybe just feeling really lousy. The Jap mid-term test is this Friday and I'm no where near learning all the words, plus doing up my assignment for Graphic Comm on Friday. Plus I just drank Coffee which means.. great taste, but if you're stressed, it adds to the stress.. and I'm SUPER stressed now.

Arghh...

Its the kind of feeling where you're alone at school, once again.. I'm ruminating.. and thinking of all the worst things possible. It doesn't help that I have so little time. Or do I?

Today - study jap for 2 more hrs.. then string practice.. then go home, and brainstorm ideas for ad assignment (which was due last week)

Tmrw (wed) - morning meet to take photos for the overdue ad assignment. Afternoon.. if possible,.. go ntu to collect jap homework from teacher. Then go borrow book or search net for artworks to do my individual Ad Poster Assignment. Night.. meet up with Eugene to plan for session on Friday.

Thurs - Graphic Comm lesson in morning. Possibly I should not take cab.. so whole morning will be spent travelling. After that.. study jap.. then at evening, initially wanted to go for the NTU Catholic Students' Apostolate Praise & Worship Rally. But I think I'll skip it and do jap. Night.. finish up Individual Poster assignment.. and the design for the group ad assignment.. and more jap..

Friday - Graphic Comm, Jap mid-term test, and then dental appointment for my bracers, then go for John 10:10.

Sat - FYP stuff.. then Pelangi Village thing (playing with Kids from Pelangi village home or something i still blur about this one) and then a meeting for Evangelism @ Work.

Sun - Rest I hope.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908