Monday, February 7

OLPS orchestra

Hey yesterday at mass, there was an announcement that OLPS is intending to start up an OLPS orchestra.. so musicians.. who wants to join? hahaa... ju and adeline maybe when you're back you can join! Anyways.. this time.. with my mum and dad nudging me, i was actually quite interested and so I decided to go for it! and submitted my name. The rest, just depends on who picks up the call and comes forward to render their music and time.

Had a terrible night last night.. didn't do any work coz i had a splitting headache... but perhaps it was compensated by the wonderful dinner i had at Dunman food court at Joo Chiat, where we had a big feast - just me dad and mum - satay, wanton mee, carrot cake, rojak, chin chao, OH GOSH! We were so piggy! But I was glad of being able to talk about John10:10. Dad asked so how is John 10:10? Is it shrinking or expanding?? I was like "Shrinking????" No.. it's not shrinking.. though some people never come already *sad*... maybe numbers are still the same. BUT I BELIEVE IT IS NOT SHRINKING!!! GOD WILL KEEP IT ALIVE I PRAY!!!

Anyways.. mum was interested in something i said:
"Life is life, but there's more to life"... she was particularly interested.. haha.. I was glad to explain that since the many "die-hards" in John10:10 had experienced God in such a powerful way, it was life-changing and we now believe that yes, no doubt you can live life, get a career, and get a nice family, pursue happiness, and peace, and then die...without really knowing God... BUT there's MORE TO LIFE! --- There's the purpose and plan that God wants for us, and that we must seek and find and live out... ! Then we can shine as true instruments for God!

MY jerusalem - my family.. is top of my prayer list now.. next is the many friends who need prayers. I then think.. Oh God,.. this is a job that puts me on the edge... I am brought to my knees, tears, and my heart feels so pain when I think of these areas.. I can be pretty emotional actually...

And then... on a lighter note.. I had a pretty long dream last night.. but i forgot already - but it leaves me feeling sad and vulnerable - like I want to have someone to lean on... u know..

Oh well...

Today is a long day ahead.. with half a headache left from last night.. I gotta press on.. 5 more days to D-DAY! Or rather V-DAY wakefest... haahha



My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908