Wednesday, January 19

fypers.. hypers... Scheissers..

Yikes.. Praise the Lord that NorthEast CDC is involved now for my fyp... more money more money... but the hyped up workload is killing me.. still trying to recover sleep from last weekend... and coping with backlogged workload for my subjects at school.

Ahhh... scary scary.. and when u hear other people's fyp campaigns being like.. 10 roadshows that was done... u just go.. woah....*starry eyes*... *drop jaw*... *blank out*....

Anyway.. i won't start comparing with other groups. My group is unique and we are strong. Way to go Simon Isabel Esther Sam! I believe we can do it...

Gosh.. it's a lot of psychoing i have to do. But I believe that God is behind my FYP because it is only by His grace that we are where we are now. I can't say more.. I just dunno what's next... Will do my job and leave it up to Him.. to bring us comfort and assurance.. of the unexpected.

Maybe it will rain and we'll pray hard and it will stop.. hahaa..! Will God use it to prove His goodness? I dunno! :) I hope so..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908