Wednesday, January 12

Jap class? or Drawing? Or... Plans plans plans

Ohhhh..I'm spoilt for choice! So many fun General Electives to take but I can only take 1!!! So now it's between Jap or Drawing.. but I've signed up for this one called "visual culture and performance in contemporary singapore!"..mwahaha!! No vacancy for Jap and drawing... sighs.. have to keep trying.. or call registrar (which will be very soon coz i really want one of them)

Anyways.. little off-balanced for fyp but yep see below.. the flyer is out!! Everyone COME COME COME! Singles also can come and party the night away at the Marina Party! yeah! Serious!

Then.. youth group is on my mind now. Where is that power that moves behind those huge crusades, where you just feel that awesomeness of God's Spirit flowing... moving, working... inspiring.. I just want to know how that feels.. know how that works... and I feel like I'm all alone again, in this quest, in this crusade of souls for God. But not to worry, ALL I NEED is to mobilise my little team of 4 for this evangelism @ work project, which was spawned since September last year! Gotta move, gotta move gotta move!!!

Jesus reigns!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908