Sunday, December 26

Monday Blues...

Work work work... i hate work.. but then again... i shld remember and get this into my thick head that.. better move even a little than stand still... doing something is better than doing nothing!

And so... yeah... with renewed energy, I shall spend it on my next venture for the new week ahead... FYP (again), and to watch the 3 VCDs i rented from Video EZY.. haha.. and collect all my debts of up to $245!!! seesh! and and.. try to squeeze in a day or two to practice driving on dad's car?? I dunno whether i'll succeed for that one.. and and.. haa.. shop if i can... and and and...

..so mundane...

And.. continue to feed Mee Mee everyday... I found out a good weapon against Niu Niu The Intruder-----> THe Water Pistol!!!! <---- All i need to do is shoot at Niu Niu whenever he comes near and he'll go running of like a scaredy cat!! Literally! haha.. then again.. it makes u wonder about how life is sometimes so unfair.... someone is chosen, the other is not. Why? nobody knows.... and their fates are just so opposite.. one is a princess, one is a thief...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908