Sunday, December 19

SUper Blading Outing! ;)

Fwah... today was a super blading outing man with James, Mike & Sarah... We bladed from 1pm till 5pm.. (stopping in between of course)... haha.. Well... from my lack of exercise, this was enuff for me.. super aching now...! BUT I'm so super duper very happy.. shiiooookkKK! Just feeling the wind in your hair.. haha.. and challenging urself to learn new stuff.... geezh.. what will it be like doing wakeboarding? Maybe u know.. one day, all the bladers may find blading not thrilling enough and may proceed on to Wakeboarding, and then our FYP project will boom! hahaha!!!Anyways.. Saw weihan doing figure skating.. it just amazes me how much things this guy can do...

Well yesterday (sat 18th) was one long day.. played violin accompaniment for Jacob's cousin's wedding at St. Theresa's Church (yes the one with Fr. Kang involved...) and then had String ensemble practice at NTU, then went shopping with Gavin! Haha.. I wish I could shop for myself more, but no time, and then when i'm there, I really dunno what to get... coz shopping is so not me! Sometimes, I'm just like a guy - hate shopping!

Anyway, praise the Lord for my 2 FYP mates who went for the meeting with our Client yesterday while I was at the wedding... We can now go ahead with our campaign, and next few days will be intense FYP once again.. to prepare the final proposal by Thursday. I love how we have got a budget of like.. 13k to work with!!! But then again,... it's a love-hate relationship... I hate how we have to rush to prepare the proposal once again,... and somemore now abit outta shape.. our campaign seems to have met with a gazillion number of twists and turns and if u look at our very first proposal it would be like some ancient story from long long ago....

Well, tomorrow till Jan, I'll be looking after my neighbour (just down the street) Adeline's Cat! MEE MEE! I'm going to be a responsible "feeder" - yes, all i have to do is go and feed Mee Mee every morning.. hehehe! :P And I think it's gonna be great! Once up, I can take a walk, then be refreshed for the day. Adeline meanwhile, will be off enjoying the hols in some faraway land.. I wish I could be there! ;)

Last words.. when we set our priorities right, everything is a joy, everything is possible, and important things will be done first, God is acknowledged and given glory, and my life is a good testimony of His presence. I am free, I am happy, I am secure in Him. I really thank His Providence.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908