Thursday, December 9

My Results came out 3 days ago!

Ahhh I didn't know my results came out on Dec 6.... was thinking of Dec 9 all the long! ANyways, I've just gotta heave a heavy "PHEWWWwwww... " I didn't fail any, well.. but as expected I got that D for my CORE subject!!! Shucks! It's terrible.. for Year 3 and Year 4 I get Ds for my core subjects, I just wonder what will the final thing be - A 2nd lower honours or 3rd class??????????

Yikes... it's scary thinking i've dropped to such bottom of the curve. :(

Anyway, I was prepping myself to be prepared for the worst. Wonder if that's a good strategy at all. Sounds like Rock Lee in Naruto. Hahaa.. so well this time, i was prepared that if I fail any subjects, I will be alright even if i had to stay another year. And yeah i didn't fail any, (except the accounting one which I skipped!) so yup i am not staying another year and I'm happy!

Stupid reasoning right?

Oh well, yup my grades were like... better than expected anyway, so Just thank God! I expected DC(for my core & PE)and CA(General electives) but I got D(core) - B(PrescribedElective) - C(multimedia GE) - B(creativity and art as therapy GE). *The General electives are not counted in the final grade*

Ahh.... if only i can just take GEs forever.. hahahahaah.. I'll take drawing, french, more on design, improvisation, religion in SEA, Managing Change, psychology, guitar...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908