Thursday, November 25

BE EXALTED O GOD!

Remember during exams i said i was quite down.. ? not knowing why, and also yet, knowing somehow why.... now, i'm bounced back and up and high and really looking forward to the future, ..... and then the people around me start having problems... but then, i'm in a good position to help them..it's funny! Isn't it?

i believe, it's God in the process.. like.. he's this huge director over the TV show called The World.. and he allows all those subplots and twists in the shows.. so everything is really one big saga.. but then the greatest saga is probably the most important thing in the world.. which is jesus..and when we know that and really understand that in our heart.. you'll be blown away.. by that awesomeness...

imagine... the greatest saga on earth.... that mankind was saved!.... saved from hell! Only thing is that our rational and logical minds cannot accept and understand that! If we really understood that, life will never be the same. WE WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UP IN THE WORLD!

So now i'm so much more clear again in my purpose... what I have rooted to stand for... ever since i was touched by God during the Youth In The Spirit Seminar long ago.... it's that knowledge of God.. as Lord and Saviour..

and I always thought that I will serve God.. so now, i'm very happy, coz I am trusting God...

during exam time, was angry and depressed,, coz i felt that ... Hey God,... u know i want to serve you but then i don't seem to be doing any better than any of my friends around.. so perhaps I should just drop that idea and look for ways to improve myself so as to compete with the world..

but because of that thought,.. i also lost the drive and motivation .. and also became less effective.. So God and life really works together..

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." - 2 Corinthians 1:3-5

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." - 1 Peter 10

And now, well.....on my agenda and some notable events:
1. String Ensemble camp - it sucks to play simple songs.. but I'm a committed old loyal member of the NTU String Ensemble, or whatever string ensembles there are around.. and too bad.. I've gotta play what I've gotta play...

2. Youth Rally at Risen Christ Church this Saturday - I'm playing the violin with a band.. a full Band! WOAH!!! so cool.. and also double cool coz it's a P&W band...! One dream come true!!! ;) Now it makes me wonder how playing on an electric violin will sound...???

3. FYP! Woah mega rush.. wonder how it will turn out in the end..but trying not to worry.. just keeping things in check now, and we're really going for it man!

4. This week, I've had a good conversations with many of my friends..makes quality of life increase...

5. Just talked with a lady on Bus 31.. (something i never done!!!) and she asked if I was a KC Gal! And she said she was a teacher at St. Pats.. she's called Shaki or something like that.. And I was so proud to be a KC Gal.. (coz she said, we KC gals are really able to hold a conversation.. ahhuh! ahhuh!!!)

6. Next up... more violin till Sat.. what a mega involvement.. and so suddenly that after just today's practice.. my whole arms and back is aching! man i need a massage....

7. I'm in a terribly crappy mood and happy mood and can write for eternity, so i better stop now!!! Till next issue of my reflections if whoever is ever interested to read up till here! :P Cheerios!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908