Monday, November 15

Ellen Hauser??!!

OOpssss last night after coming home from Mass and dinner, I promptly fell asleep at around 10pm without doing what I was supposed to do - study! And also prepare for FYP meeting today. Hmmm. Konking out AGAIN! I hate it. Well, it's largely due to my undisciplined erratic sleeping time, which means I can sleep at any minute now and still feel good, coz it's supposed to be making up for all those late nights.

Hahaha.. blame it on the naruto craze. Well... now it's over,... Or issit? since I only started midway (first half was just reading episode summaries.. ) i might as well now go back to start actual on the manga chapter 1! Mwahahaha... it's a great story btw.. got my interest now.

Anyways... I had a dream last night of going for an exam and being totally unprepared.. and funny, it was a music exam... and my teacher was ELLEN HAUSER!!! And I was asking her whether I could bring a book in... and said it was nothing to do with music, but when I opened the book to show her, it was full of music scores, notes.. etc. Hmmmm so I went. Then i found that I brought only 2 pencils, no pen.. then freak out again...

Haha... Ellen hauser is my lecturer for "Issues in Public Relations".

And tmrw my exam is for "Advanced Multimedia Theory and Development" ... sounds so cheem right? YEAH it is cheem... the technical part... of which.. darn, I haven't studied yet. Gonna do it today. Dunno why I just can't - or dun want - to study this semester. It's a kind of pre-programmed mindset... Why why why?

Need some hope for the future perhaps...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908