Friday, November 12

Naruto CRAZe!

Oh gosh.... Got into a Naruto craze... been reading the story (simply episode summaries not the whole Manga lah... o_0 I'm still not crazy enuff to go into Manga) coz i heard so much about it.. hey it's quite nice and I'm sold. Mwahahaa... NARUTO! (",) I like Naruto, Sasuke & Rock Lee! :P Rock lee is so poor thing But adorable nevertheless!!!

Anyways,....
Hillsong Faithful is a great CD. When I first bought it, I thought the songs were so mild and boring.. but listening to it again this morning,.. it really spoke to me.. Here goes:

Hillsong Faithful
Track 05 - Wonder -

Click here to hear

I should have been the guilty one
But You took the blame for everything
I should have been in exile
But You became the door to freedom.
I used to live in the darkness,
Searching for a way of escape.
Then You turned the light on
Now I can see, now I can see

Chorus:
You're the answer for the world
The healer of our hearts
Oh, what a wonder You are.
You're my all-sufficiency
The author of forgiveness
Oh, what a wonder,
A wonder-working God.

Once I was a stranger
You welcomed me as a long lost friend
Now I have a future
Found in the Son, found in the Son.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908