Sunday, November 21

All Things New album


Steven Curtis Chapman's new Album "All THings New".

Bought it yesterday at Life Bookstore to add to my Steven Curtis Chapman collection hahaa.. and I barely tested the songs.. what an impulse!

Well... It's not too bad... a bit sombre though,.. lots of minor chords.. he seems to be running out of ideas for songs.. not much different from his other songs. Bah....

"Declaration of Dependence" is still my best album so far... including selected songs from "Dive"... like Great Expectations.. haha.. Anyway, i think i've had to listen to this CD about 4-5 times before I started liking the songs. A bit long ah...

Anyways... what's up with Planetshakers? A new Praise & Worship Band? Quite keen to hear more about it..hhahaa.. I'll get my burned copy next week.. "OOPS!" But burning stuff? I've no qualms.. i'm not on the side of the copyright law in this area.. haha.. oops... talk about media law...

Anyways... here's a pic of a little ol' car that I saw in Perth. Hahaha.. reminiscing of the slow days at Perth.. Contrary to many, i kinda liked it there...

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big thief! - ruby

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Hahah! Dun tell me u don't too!?

What about internet downloads..? haha... no one can escape from that!!! We're all GUILTY! mwahahaahaa!

- Sam

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope nope nope! no internet d/ls =p
hee... ---ruby

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908