Tuesday, November 16

YAY exams are over!

RollBounce

Need I say more...

Next... going to enjoy life! Gonna catch all the movies possible. Gonna meet up with friends. Gonna get back to my old sunny self once again... no more excuses... Gotta live life man! Gonna practice driving dad's car... haven't done so yet! Gonna go blading once again! Gonna play tennis and gonna play my violin again!
Violin

BTW.. this smiley central thing is quite fun hehe... Spinning

And NOooo! The Naruto craze is still not over! Since I started midway, I'm now going back to Manga chapter 1 and start right from the beginning! CRAZY! MWahahhaa....


The new life in Christ has begun -
The past with its darkness is gone;
Look closer to see what the Saviour has done,
For change is beginning to dawn.

Salvation is not turning over a new leaf, but receiving a new life.
"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908