Friday, November 26

latest friendster profile update

Describe yourself. A TERRIBLE QUESTION. I wrote in friendster:

Me... oxymoronic... idealistic.. too serious, can't joke, workaholic, boring, shy, lazy, unmotivated, jealous, cynical... Yet, committed to a cause, able to be determined, positive, change, teachable, fun-loving, sociable, patient, diligent, understanding...

I'm a product of the singapore system. Conformist, sadly not knowing how to break out of this rat race cycle, dreaming of the day when I can live up my own dreams, and live life to the fullest. Much of me is lost in the world of daily routine, and I am only beginning to find myself.

If you know me, you tell me. I sometimes don't know who I am or who I wanna be. I believe I am an unpolished gem that has yet to discover its true potential. That potential lies in being able to follow my heart. But my heart is lost behind the walls of years of being a follower, listening to instructions, and being a goodie two shoes. I need a life of my own. I need to experiment.. Late starter.. sadly.. but I am my own.

(Adding on more in this blog-->)Perhaps I have my own way. My Style. No need to compare. And how true. God certainly has a unique plan for me, and for everyone else. So NO NEED TO WORRY!

Haha.. sounds like I'm comforting myself. Well, this is a narcissistic website anyway.. me listening to me, talking back to me, and thinking of whether this sounds like me.. blah... it's all rubbish. A blog is really useless, really, BUT I like it. It's important to me... that I see myself and grow.

I think it makes me try to be cheem, when actually it is all very simple. I just want to complain about the facts of life. Why why why! Like,.. why I like certain traits in this particular person, and some in another, and some in yet another, and yet, I cannot find a person with all 3 together!


Anyways, it's friday and i've been so busy the whole week, i can't even think of what I did this whole week (mind is blank!!). But well, it has been good... and everyday i have no time at all leftover. Not good in long-run but I like this motivated go-go thing..where I'm up and going instead of slacking and being stuck at home feeling lousy.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908