Tuesday, December 7

Revival Seminar & The Longgggg MacRitchie Walk..

Had a great retreat over the weekend. Well... the no. 1 great complain that I have is the MacRitchie Nature Trail walk.... IT was 12km!!! I was super burnt! hahaha... well here are some pics along the way... Man i was suuuuper Tired... and suuper last quite some times.. but well.. I made it in the end!!! YIPPEEE! But hey no second try man.. no more no more!!!




Reflections on the retreat:

Been so touched by the fellowship of my friends in John 10:10 (Holy Spirit Church Youth Ministry). Been so enlightened by the sessions... Been so encouraged to serve God even more by seeing the younger members growing and coming to the Lord.

Just 3 days - 3rd to 5th June - is enough for one to really relax and dissociate from all the worldly concerns and worries and stress and really find one's meaning and purpose in life. I thank God for giving me a new direction in my spiritual walk.


It is a prayer answered. I have often prayed to God saying: "Dear God, what do you want me to do? tell me... and I will do it..." but so often have not really gotten a clear direction.. (maybe i didn't wait for His answer!) and end up doing it MY own way.

This time.. it was clear! Zooming in! And in these 2 days after the camp.. it's even clearer.. the people coming to me with their problems, the people in need of my help..simply shows me the "mission" that is laid before me. That i have to accomplish step by step, in HIS power not my own. And no matter how tired i am (been sick since Sunday) I am still able to go on!


Other thoughts:

Now all i have to do is concentrate everything on my FYP coz have been away and a bit lackadaisical! So unbecoming of me..

And well.. on another note.. I'm slightly more at peace about "my future" as i'd been worrying about it the past few times... I will just start out where I should. Work at my mum's shop! and hey.. if I could one day be my own boss, fixed hours -leaving me time to do my other stuff, ministry and hobbies.. Good pay....why not? hey ho! I'm kinda excited actually. Beats being a mediocre executive hands down!

*Smiling at the sky and dreaming on... *


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908