Thursday, December 16

BE!Attitude

It is great to be on a team writing for the Catholics. Well.. there's this bunch of people from all the Catholic churches around.. who are interested to start up a new Catholic News Insert called "BE!Attitude" (Name still tentative) and we're going to write about issues that help youths to stand strong in the face of grey areas such as homosexuality, abortion, this, that... etc. SO we'll definitely welcome writers and etc...

I just pray that this whole thing will set off OK. It's great great great great great!!!! I can just see the potential in it. Only thing is that I just wish the whole team would be more spiritually centered. I mean, why do Youths not have a godly attitude towards mass, and life, and so on?

It's not because they need to know what's right and wrong, but rather, a personal experience and relationship with JESUS! If I didn't know Christ and didn't have the hunger to know Him, issues like those will seem just like "politics" to me, and something that I won't care about. So what? I'm not interested. Rather, it should be issues that apply to me.. about things that matter... like personal growth.. my purpose on earth..

Then only will they know why they are doing what they are doing. Then only will they see a need to live a holy life!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish and hope and pray and persevere, and strive,.. that those who are leading this new insert would be God-inspired and led by His Holy Spirit...!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908