Sunday, December 12

Website CGI woes

Been trying day and night and every minute to do a form for the fyp client's website.. but it's too difficult as I don't know programming... sigh.. so stressful..

Just a form.. a simple form that says, "Join the mailing list" and gets u to submit your email address... Just a form that says "Recommend this page to a friend", Just a form that allows ppl to type in their enquiries/feedback and send...

Oh well, i've always been told to lower my "high" expectations. Perhaps, it's really practical to not expect myself to do something I never knew how to do in just 2 days.. but I tried.. I tell you I really tried... and coz I pushed myself so hard, I was So SO SO Stressed!

BUT.. after all these, I realised that I have to meet back with reality and adjust my expectations. Change my plans a bit and let things be.

I can learn it later and modify later again!

So here's a big CHEERS to the end of the "unrealistic-website-trying-to-programme-cgi-woes"... Praise God!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908