Friday, December 24

Merry Christmas to u!

Merry Christmas to one and all! It's been a great christmas for me.. really cherish all my old and newfound friends... It's so different this year... i find that I am truly enjoying the real meaning of Christmas. IT's so full of Joy! And Love, and Peace... Indeed! Looking back.. this year has been phenomenal. Just so much has happened! Well, I have grown much and also, find that there's so much more in life. Way to go!

I hope that next semester will be another exciting one, and thank the Lord that He has blessed me thus far, that I may really shine more and more for His kingdom. It is He who gives us hope and a future... let's thank God for giving us His Son, Jesus.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908