Friday, December 24

Crazy today!!!! :) ~23 Dec ~Wed

Haha... some crazy things happened today...

Morning.. rushed to feed Mee Mee (adeline's cat). Then.. this male cat came,.. "THE INTRUDER!" He's called NIU NIU (hahaha) coz he looks like a cow.. brown patches..Mee mee is scared of Niu Niu and so when he came, she shot into the house and upstairs and I was running all the way up shouting "Mee Mee come back!!!" Mee Mee!!!! Oh I just hate Niu Niu.. but he's so poor thing.. only one is chosen to be the princess of the house, and that's Mee Mee.... so what will happen to Niu Niu? He's just gonna continue to be The Intruder, the Thief who steals food from Mee Mee and scares her away... What drama! I shall take some pics of them soon!

Then.. a Good FYP meeting with client... in my opinion.. Well.. no doubt I think some parts are still lofty.. Eg. our idea of having babes and hunks to stand around in bikini tops giving out flyers.. haaaa! But when everyone's in a positive mood, all things are possible. So I like it this way.

On the way home,.. even managed to talk about my catholic faith to my fyp mates... hmmm... RARE OCCASION!!!

On the way home.. was so tired i slept on Bus 10... ended up near Bedok Army camp there... and there was a cold storage.. so i had some fun by myself shopping for bread (was super hungry) and some chocos.. hahahaa

Had an outing at Ruby's. Jac was there too. We laughed our heads silly over the funny letters me and Ruby exchanged during JC days.. woah it was sooo funny.. things we said.. things we thought back then... haaa! I miss those days actually! hahaa.. i wanna see those friends again.. especially KJ and Vincent.. u guys.. what happened to you? where are you? what u doing now? Where's Kenneth? Where's Grace? I misssss u all!!!!

Oh well.. Ruby.. take care of that face.. oooohhh ... ohhhh! So poor thing.. but it's quite nice right? to be unusual?? anyway it's only temporary.. it will heal in time! I just lurve that PS car game.. hahaa.. have a good nite dearie and Merry Christmas!

Meanwhile... just looking fwd to tmrw.. to sleep! Quite tired and almost getting flu, but thank God I'm still alright... praise Him!

Still trying to remember a really really weird dream last night.. but well.. it eludes me.. I dreamt it before too... in the dream, it was like "Mangekyou Sharingan" (a Naruto term..) in which you are forced to relive a certain scene of events.. and in that dream.. i was like.. stuck.. couldn't move.. and had to go thru that dream.. i remember trying to do lots of spiritual warfare and it was like fighting with the devil. GEesh! Times are not easy these days.. Spiritual warfare is ever so present.. so real.. so necessary.. and I'm struggling at that.. i think.. that's why the dream... everyone in the dream was monsters.. ugly ones... and I was like.. really terrified. Gosh.. its like i remember yet i don't remember.. very funny feeling... like lost memory.. !

ANYWAY! enuff of silly dreams.. tmrw.. is Christmas eve! I will spend the whole day alone! by myself! Relaxing. Being alone! Being quiet! Perhaps, taking a stroll at parkway.. if i can get my butt moving... hahaa!

And What I really want now is some new clothes. I think i shall go shopping finally... next week if possible...

I feel like writing.. and never ending..hahaa...

But well, for a last note.. am listening to this CD called "Lavished" by Kevin Kong.. a guitarist at YPM.. he composed and wrote the songs himself.. Very nice! Very steven curtis chapman + delirious! Not bad not bad.. kudos Kevin!!!!!

His tune rings in my head::: "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us.. that we, all should be called sons and daughters!"


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908