Friday, January 14

I got the jap class!

Thank God! Praise the Lord! I got the jap class... okay I got the 4-6pm time slots for Tues and Fri, but this whole week, I just crashed coursed for the 1:30pm class. So then, after persuading the teacher last tues to let me stay till I registered for class (they dun allow u to sit in if you're not registered)... I managed to persuade her again to let me stay for the 1:30 class even though I'm in the 4pm class. Praise God that this teacher teaches both classes anyway, so it's much easier!

AND.. now that I'm 2 weeks back in jap lessons, I've gotta buck up!! Ganbatte to me!! haaha.. it's really interesting, to note that i'm finally learning this after having been interested since Yr1. I shld have fought harder to study jap last time, then can go on to higher levels if i wanted. Well, i'm happy now anyway.. just some basics.. shld be great!~! =)



My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908