Tuesday, January 25

Aren't we all Judas-es time to time?

Sometimes what we say and do don't coincide.. and we put on fronts and facades of grandeur. And when we come to the Lord spiritually, we don't have peace. Because we are not living in line with Truth.

Well, after reading this book online - I found the motivation to come before the Lord and confess. I found the peace of being re-united with God once again. I don't know how "subjective" you can call this experience to be. But lest let our rational minds kick up some counter-logic to thwart that experience, I'd rather say, that I believe in faith it was God's Spirit moving my heart to even have the desire to pray and read this online book.

I found deeper understanding of the many ways we can be deceived, as Christians, believers, non-believers all the same.. we can be deceived to think we are alright, we are doing good, and we are righteous. But it is scary when we actually come to God and really ask God Himself - God, am I really alright? Am I really in line with Your Will?

And then the Holy Spirit comes and exposes all the areas of darkness and then we are left writhering under the bright light too bright for our own eyes. It is hard to admit our sins. Much more if we have no concept of sin. But then, God is Holy. Many things we do ARE sinful. It's just that we are deceived in this world. How much longer then, do we want to remain in the darkness?

Just read this online book.. JUDAS - Son of Darkness... It is enlightening for me.. hope it helps u too.

Judas Son Of Darkness How could Judas live for 3 years in Christ's inner circle and then betray the best friend he ever had? The darkness that surrounded Judas is for our enlightment. His grief and regret are described to draw us to the love of God. This booklet about the life of Judas helps us to understand the inclinations of our own human nature and the danger of a darkness that hides in the light.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908