Sunday, January 23

Another busy weekend...

Been busy again this weekend.. catching up with my work for my subjects..

- Did 4 lessons of jap hw all in one go! Wow that was exhiliarating!
- Did 100 word associations for the words Sugar, Natural & Healthy! That's 300 words! For Graphic Comm subject. And 3 sucky ads.. .I think I am not a natural copywriter.. Shucks..
- Went for a friend's Birthday Party
- Went shopping and bought 4 bottoms..and 3 tops.. and that shld solve the rest of the year.. after a few more tops that is.. hahaa..
- Had my growth group session last fri. Gosh,... it's not easy. It's one thing to learn from someone, but to facilitate/teach a group of people, it's another matter. I just pray that I won't think of myself better than I should, or likewise, worry too much whether I am worthy of leading a group of people or not.
- Fyp stuff... who wants to take up a stall for my event??? heaaa.ahaa... *deadish laughter*.. all the response so bad.. I'm hoping and praying that more ppl will come up to take up stalls. It's all effort effort effort on my part - the organiser's part - Events aint so easy after all. It's good to have a big event, but then u start to worry if people will actually turn up or not.. and looking from things, we aren't sure at all! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!! AHHHHH!!!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908