Sunday, March 13

A myriad of "3 things"

Oops,...i've exceeded file transfer max size on the file storage website. Now its suspended! :( So no pics for a while...

Well.. Was chatting a long time last night with my aunt penny. Man it's been long.. but good.

I realised I've been thru two phases of life recently - 1. feeling down emotionally. 2. feeling stressed and unmotivated to work. But I'm really glad that I'm out of these phases. Indeed every part of life is a learning time.

I was just thinking thru.. and realised something...

3 things that make me happy:
- loving myself and spreading joy to others
- being confident
- knowing God

3 things that make me sad:
- when people face troubles and aren't able to get out of it
- that people can go to church but still not know God - or not be Godly
- feeling all alone in my endeavors

3 things that make me angry:
- when people promise things but do not fulfill them
- a negative mindset (sometimes i see it in myself too)
- lack of passion

3 things that amaze/confuse me:
- the need for friends
- the fuss over life-succeeding-getting somewhere, making your mark
- crushes.

3 things that earn my respect:
- a person with integrity
- a person who is upright and has principles
- a person who is magnimous / generous and not petty and stingy

3 things that earn my admiration:
- a person with passion and drive
- a beautiful guy / girl
- a good friend

3 things that I really loathe:
- worry
- temptation
- sin

3 goals that I wanna strive for:
- healthy lifestyle
- determined attitude
- self-confidence

3 things that I would like to buy:
- nothing
- nothing
- nothing..
mwhahaha.. i'm not a shopping person.

3 things I would like to do today:
- my fyp report - still unfinished.
- read full-metal alchemist manga
- talk with mum/dad about europe plans.

3 things I'd like to praise God for:
- that String Ensemble is doing great
- that I could speak with aunty penny last night..
- that I am able to think of my future and not run away from that thought.\


That's it.. Enough for now.. :)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908