Tuesday, March 29

I wanna be happy

There can be a thousand failures but ONE success.. and it'll be good enough..

Just pondering.. Over what makes a Christian different from another person.. how much more "benefit" do we have than another person.

Basically...None. Only the saving knowledge of Jesus. Perhaps, that's enough to brighten our darkest days, lift our moods in the worst of moods, and give us strength to carry our burdens and struggle through the woes of life... perhaps.

So disheartened by the feeling of being fat. I'm gonna lose weight.. i say.. and so I must.. it's tiring to feel this way. overburdened by fear, dislike, unhappiness.

And not to mention the feeling of longing for something that you can't have. Or the feeling of envy. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I need to be content. Argh. :(


Anyways.. today i appeared in an interview for a friend. Hehe.. it will be shown on Channel U on 21st april. Shucks.. so geeky in my specs and school attire.. didn't really know what to expect. Anyways.. its amazing at what a makeover can do to a person. U shall see on Channel U.. if u catch that episode.. new programme.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908