Saturday, March 19

Worried to Wonder

Hehe.. been trying to sleep early.. out of 4 days since Tuesday? managed 2, but the other 2 were late.. including today!

Anyways.. a lot of things worry me and it's just not good i know.. like.. I was just pensively pondering over the meaning of life.. and like.. how if u suddenly lose a loved one.. what's the feeling like.. how wouLD I react?? Perhaps, I"ll go nutz.. or i'll be as cool as a cucumber. Oh well.. that's a depressing thought... but i realised.. that we are really bounded by our fear of losing someone. I just realised that I do have a fear of losing my loved ones.. ju, mum, dad, mama penny.. and loved friends.. gee.. its a really scary thought..

But then again, God is good. I just prayed that He'd guide me.. in my future, my job.. career.. etc.. and then u know what? Today I just got high on hopes of doing well in my career again.. for sometime I didn't really believe in myself.. today a teacher said something that really inspired me.. he said he could write an appraisal for me if i wanted.. Wow! And when I went home,.. mum sat me down to tell me that I shld not wait till late july-aug to start on my resume.. i can start now. So well.. i really believe in God's guidance.. as "human" as it seems.. I believe He works through people and through life.

As scared as I am of the future.. I believe He gives me the strength to bear each test that comes my way. And He will replenish that strength each day, if only I would listen to Him and pray earnestly. Indeed.. I am comforted even by typing this blog. Hmm I should change the title from "worried" to "wonder" .. haha..

*few seconds later* yup changed.. so the title is now "worried to wonder" as you see it.. haha ",)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908